Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Fun

Eating breakfast on our back patio!

Swimming in our neighborhood pool on the last day of September!

The Klaassen Family!

Flying an airplane at the Thunderbirds Airshow.
Waiting for the Thunderbirds.

The Thunderbirds

Riding our favorite horse, Rocky, with Lori!

Leaping from hay bales at the pumpkin patch...
he's got skills.





Trick or Treating with the cousins.
Jake did not want to dress up in his scarecrow costume.

My sis and my dad...and the kids.
Always the funny guy.

Downtown Oklahoma City.

Bass Pro Shop...Jake and his Uncle Andy

Marshmallow roast at my sisters.
Thanksgiving at my sisters.
Thanksgiving at Matthew's parents.

My mom, sis Amy and sis Kristi at Isaac's baby shower.










1 comment:

Lori Parmenter said...

What great pics....Loved your blog...How do you find the time....Thanks for including me, loved the pics of us and Rocky....Can't wait to see you guys again nest week...Love ya

Lori