Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun "in" the Snow!


Tomorrow will be our third snow day! Today was sunny and in the 40's...not sure why school is called off again. I'm not complaining, though. It's hard being cooped up in the house with a 4, 2 and 4 week old, but I still love being home with them.


Last night daddy put a bucket of snow in the freezer. Today, the boys played "in" the snow. Joshua called it "Snow Colored Soup." Now we have big bowls of brown snow in our freezers. More fun "in" the snow tomorrow, I guess.


6 comments:

Martha said...

How fun...we never thought to save snow when we were little. That Matthew, he's a smart one!

Sue said...

They look like they are having lots of fun "in the snow"

Betty Ann said...

I like the snow pictures. Looks like the boys are having fun with the snow. The next time you have snow, maybe Matthew will have to make snow ice cream.

Love,

Grandma Betty Ann

deleise said...

Fun! I love J's hair. Will I ever see you again?

Kate said...

I love your blog! All of your pictures are so great!

Mary Ann said...

The snow soup looks like great fun. Joshua got his haircut! I thought he was growing it out? We miss you all.